Global 3D Printing Market 2020: This Report provides highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on Markets and materials, capacities and on the changing structure of the 3D Printing. The report also presents forecasts for Global 3D Printing Market investments from 2020 till 2025.
The 3D printing market was valued at USD 13.7 billion in 2019, and is expected to reach a value of USD 63.46 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 29.48% over the forecast period 2020-2025. At the end of 2018, America Makes announced it was awarding USD 1.6 million to a joint project between Arizona State University and the ASTM International Additive Manufacturing Center of Excellence. In the earlier months of 2019, the project aims to advance post-processing methods for SLM parts.
@Inquire for a sample before purchase :
Fused Deposition Modelling Technology is Leading the Market
– In the 3D printing process, printers use a thermoplastic filament which is heated to its melting point and then extrude it layer by layer, according to the shape and cross-section of the product, to create a three-dimensional object.
– Fuel Deposition Modelling (FDM) has applications in automotive, consumer goods, aerospace, and other industries. This is an affordable solution to build durable and stable parts in these industries. It is also effective in manufacturing complex parts, the designs of which are too complex for traditional methods to execute.
– Over recent years, advancements of the technique have resulted in the deployment of low-cost FDM solutions and increased market penetration. The method is now being used for bio-printing applications using bio-synthetic polymers.
– Moreover, FDM has 46% of market coverage among all the technologies used for 3D printing.
North America Holds the Largest Share in the Market
– There have been a series of new product launches, mergers, and acquisitions in North America to utilize the potential on offer through 3D printing. The major factor influencing the rise in investments has been the continuous evolution and application of new technologies exploring an untapped market in the manufacturing sector.
– With these series of investments, healthcare, aerospace & defense, industrial, and consumer product applications in North America are set to boom over the upcoming years. For instance, University of Dayton Research Institute was awarded USD 8 million from America Makes, the National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Institute, to lead a national program that will use additive manufacturing to help the Air Force more efficiently and affordably sustain aging aircraft. Funding for the award was provided by the Air Force Research Laboratory, and directed to UDRI by America Makes under a new cooperative agreement between America Makes and AFRL.
The 3D printing market is consolidated due to the majority of the market share are owned by top players in the industry. However, small and medium are upgrading their cloud services but top players have gained a major proportion of consumers and also investing huge for more developments and innovation. Some of the key players include Stratasys Ltd.,3D Systems Corporation, EOS GmbH, Electro-Optical Systems, Concept Laser GmbH, Sisma SpA, ExOne Co., Arcam AB (GE Aviation), SLM Solutions Group AG, Hewlett Packard Inc., Materialise NV (ADR), Proto Labs Inc., among others.
– April 2019 – 3D Systems announced the official opening of its new Advanced Additive Manufacturing Center in Pinerolo, Italy. Over the past 1.5 years, the company undertook a multimillion-dollar expansion to more than double the manufacturing capacity and increase the breadth of capabilities to meet increasing customer demand
Click Bellow To Get Full Report and Related Details:
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the 3D Printing Market.
Chapter 1 Market Overview
Chapter 2 Industry Chain
Chapter 3 Environmental Analysis
Chapter 4 Market Segmentation by Type
Chapter 5 Market Segmentation by Application
Chapter 6 Market Segmentation by Region
Chapter 7 Market Competitive
Chapter 8 Major Vendors
Chapter 9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
Chapter 12 Market Forecast (2020-2026)
Chapter 13 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 14 Research Findings and Conclusion
Chapter 15 Appendix
We also offer customization on reports based on specific client requirement:
- Free country level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
- Free Competitive analysis of any 5 3D Printing market players.
- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points
IrfanTamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687