Global Capacitive Sensors Market 2020: This Report provides highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on Markets and materials, capacities and on the changing structure of the Capacitive Sensors. The report also presents forecasts for Global Capacitive Sensors Market investments from 2020 till 2025.
The capacitive sensors market was valued at USD 25.11 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 34.50 billion by 2025, recording a CAGR of 5.5%, during the forecast period of 2020-2025 The increase in application in the consumer electronics industry is driving the capacitive sensor market in the forecast period.
– Capacitive sensing technology is witnessing swift developments to meet the advanced user interface requirements of modern applications. The increasing preference for capacitive sensors, due to their more exceptional durability, superior sensitivity, and higher measurement accuracy than resistive or inductive sensors is one of the primary factors driving the growth of the market studied.
@Inquire for a sample before purchase :
Automotive Industry to Account for a Significant Share
– Human-machine interface technologies have witnessed a paradigm shift, owing to the increasing information interchange between a social and various systems in cars. This has resulted in a surge in demand for capacitive sensors, as they are deployed for the implementation of human-machine interface (HMI) applications, such as indoor illumination control, navigation control, etc.
– For instance, the Japanese government has proposed an ambitious strategy to be implemented during the Tokyo 2020 Summer Games – the introduction of a self-driving vehicle force, to be used as Olympic transport.
– Also, an automated vehicle is nested with a position sensor, humidity sensor, temperature sensor, capacitive sensor, and others. These sensors are used in the infotainment system, keyless entry system, 3D gesture, and interior lighting control, etc. With the increase in global automotive penetration, the demand for these sensors including the capacitive sensor, it will increase in the forecast period.
– For Example, In the parking assistance system, these sensors can detect the presence of objects in the pathway of the reversing vehicle and can raise the alarm to warn the driver. These sensors also prevent collision with pedestrians while parking and the demand is expected to be continuing during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Grow Significantly Over the Forecast Period
– The established electronics industry in Asia-Pacific and adoption of innovative technologies have provided the regional organizations a competitive edge, in the market studied. Moreover, the region enjoys the presence of several major capacitive sensor vendors, such as Omron Corporation (Japan), and Fujitsu Ltd (Japan), among others.
– The increasing demand for consumer electronic products in the region is expected to further drive the market�s growth prospects. Talking about smartphones the major smartphone manufacturers, like Samsung (South Korea), are using capacitive touch sensors for smartphones. According to Ericsson, the estimated number of smartphone subscriptions is the highest in Asia-Pacific, at about 2,077 million, during 2015-2017.
– Moreover, Japanese researchers are also exploring new applications, apart from traditional use in touchpads and tablets. For instance, research is being carried out to integrate capacitive touch sensors with the 1-micron size of nylon fibers, for patient monitoring in the healthcare sector.
– The National Development and Reform Commission of China has also unveiled a three-year plan for the development of smart cars, which is anticipated to drive the demand for capacitive sensors, in the region.
The major players in the market are Cypress Semiconductor, STMicroelectronics, NXP Semiconductors, Analog Devices, 3M Company, Omron Corporation, and Siemens AG, among others. The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players that continuously strive to gain a competitive edge in the market. Therefore, market concentration will be low.
– Jun 2018 – Texas Instruments launched HDC2080 capacitive-based sensor, which is an integrated humidity and temperature sensor that provides high-accuracy measurements in a small DFN package, with low power consumption. This capacitive-based sensor incorporates new combined digital features and a heating element, to disperse condensation and moisture.
Click Bellow To Get Full Report and Related Details:
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the Capacitive Sensors Market.
Chapter 1 Market Overview
Chapter 2 Industry Chain
Chapter 3 Environmental Analysis
Chapter 4 Market Segmentation by Type
Chapter 5 Market Segmentation by Application
Chapter 6 Market Segmentation by Region
Chapter 7 Market Competitive
Chapter 8 Major Vendors
Chapter 9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
Chapter 12 Market Forecast (2020-2026)
Chapter 13 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 14 Research Findings and Conclusion
Chapter 15 Appendix
We also offer customization on reports based on specific client requirement:
- Free country level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
- Free Competitive analysis of any 5 Capacitive Sensors market players.
- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points
IrfanTamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687