Global per diem nurse staffing market is expected to register a steady CAGR of 4.96% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing shortage of working staff in various healthcare facilities to meet the growing number of patients being admitted.
The per diem nurse staffing market document encompasses the key developments in the market with respect to current scenario and the forthcoming advancements. The market report is a scrupulous investigation of current scenario of the global market, which covers several market dynamics. This per diem nurse staffing market report has an overview of the market and also reviews throughout development. The rapidly revolutionizing market place demands the best market and business solutions to thrive in the market. Moreover, this market report gives information about historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, forthcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-per-diem-nurse-staffing-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global per diem nurse staffing market are Novation Companies, Inc.; FlexRN; AMN Healthcare; Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.; Cross Country Healthcare; Medical Staffing Network; HealthTrust Workforce Solutions; Flexwise Health, LLC; Supplemental Health Care; ATC Virgina; Accountable Healthcare Staffing, Inc.; Favorite Healthcare Staffing Inc.; GrapeTree Medical Staffing; Interim HealthCare Inc.; CareerStaff Unlimited; Gifted Healthcare; InGenesis, Inc. ProLink Staffing; GHR Healthcare among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, FlexRN announced that they had acquired Progressive Nursing Staffers including their healthcare staff, nurses, and client agreements. Located in Stafford, Virginia, United States Progressive Nursing Staffers provide highly professional and skilled professionals to meet the demands from various businesses and end-users. This acquisition will help Flex RN in enhancing their client and service base in the region as well as throughout the United States
- In August 2017, Novation Companies, Inc. announced that they had acquired Healthcare Staffing, Inc., based out of Atlanta, Georgia, United States Healthcare Staffing provides a wide-range of services for human resource outsourcing especially with their relationships being strong with a wide-number of healthcare providers throughout the United States region. This acquisition will provide a valuable growth stage for Novation Companies, Inc. with acquisition of a business with high expertise and service portfolio
- Increasing volume of geriatric population worldwide giving rise to greater demand for healthcare staff and nurses; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- High prevalence of a number of chronic disorders resulting in increased demands for healthcare staff; this is another factor uplifting the market growth in the forecast period
- High growth in establishments of healthcare facilities worldwide will also propel the growth of this market
- Flexible working hours and last-minute service availing of these nurses invokes greater benefits for the end-users acts as a market driver
- Higher costs required for remuneration of these nurses as compared to alternative method of nurse staffing is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Presence of various regulations and compliances presented by the authorities on staffing of workers and skilled professionals will impede the market growth
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-per-diem-nurse-staffing-market
Segmentation: Global Per Diem Nurse Staffing Market
- Nursing Homes
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]