The actions of competitors or major players has a great effect on the market and Healthare industry as a whole with respect to its sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values hence it is covered thoroughly in Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder Drug Market report. It gives professional and in depth overview of the market which focuses on primary and secondary drivers, market share, leading segments and geographical analysis. This business report also makes available the company profiles, product specifications, production value, contact details of manufacturer and market shares for company. Global Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder Drug market report comprises of the drivers and restraints for the market that are derived from SWOT analysis.
Global non-24-hour sleep-wake disorder drug market is rising gradually with a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rise in number of circadian rhythm sleep disorder cases worldwide and increase demand of disease specific treatment are the key factors for market growth.
Request for sample copy or PDF Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-non-24-hour-sleep-wake-disorder-drug&raksh
Few of the major competitors currently working in global non-24-hour sleep-wake disorder drug market are Clinigen Group plc, Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc, Jamieson Laboratories Ltd., NOW Foods, Nature’s Bounty, ALEXZA, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Eisai Co., Ltd, Purdue Pharma L.P., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Zydus Cadila, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd and others.
Market Definition: Global Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder Drug Market
Non-24 hour sleep-wake disorder is a condition of circadian rhythm sleep disorder caused by abnormalities in the suprachiasmatic nucleus which governs the body’s master clock occurs when internal clock is not synched with light and dark cycles of the day and night. It is more prevalent in blind individuals however, it also occurs in sighted people with most common in those who have history of delayed circadian patterns. Non-24 hour sleep-wake disorder may lead to waking later and later in the morning, excessive day time sleepiness, trouble falling asleep and tiredness.
According to the statistics published in the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, it was estimated, around 70 million patients suffering from chronic sleep disorders in the United States. Lack of sleep is associated with many complications including mental illness, poor quality of life, lost work productivity and others. The growing cases of sleep disorders worldwide and adoption of unhealthy life style are the key factors for market growth.
Segmentation: Global Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder Drug Market
Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder Drug Market : By Indication
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
- Hypernychthemeral Syndrome
- Shift Work Disorder
- Jet Lag
Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder Drug Market : By Treatment Type
- Therapeutic Devices
Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder Drug Market : By Route of Administration
Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder Drug Market : By End Users
- Home Care Settings
- Specialty Clinics
- Wellness Centers & Spa
Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder Drug Market : By Distribution Channel
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Online Pharmacies
Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder Drug Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Detailed TOC Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-non-24-hour-sleep-wake-disorder-drug&raksh
Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder Drug Market Drivers
- Prevalence of sleep disorders cases and vulnerable blind population act as drivers to the market growth
- Change in shifts of working associated with night shifts may contribute to positioning the non-24 hour sleep-wake disorder therapeutics market
- Advance strategies by government and may research institute to reduce the impact of sleep deprivation on the people’s health is boosting the market growth
- Emergence of drugs used in the treatment of complications associated with non-24 hour sleep-wake disorder is propelling the market growth
Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder Drug Market Restraints
- Preference of non-pharmacological therapies over pharmacological therapies are hindering the market growth
- Introduction of alternatives therapy to beat the non-24 hour sleep-wake disorder is restraining the market growth
- Limited efficacy rate of available intervention is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Key Developments in the Market:
In July 2019, Zydus Cadila launched Ramelteon Tablets, a generic version of Rozerem for the treatment of insomnia associated with chronic sleeping disorders. This drug is worked by regulating sleep-wake cycle mechanism in the body. The launch of ramelteon tablets will significantly help patients who have troubling in sleeping throughout the India.
In December 2018, Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc received the FDA’s acceptance for supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for Hetlioz (tasimelteon), melatonin receptor agonist for the treatment of jet lag disorders. It has been already approved for Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder. If approved, it will be beneficial for those whose sleep pattern interrupted by a jet lag.
Opportunities in the Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder Drug Market Report :-
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 2020-2026 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder Drug Market report.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in types of point of care test across regional.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in types of point of care test across Global.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-non-24-hour-sleep-wake-disorder-drug&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]